Wednesday, April 11, 2018

WOYWW 462

 In the way back are two sorts of baskets I've made from Papertrey Ink's Favor-It Box #9. One made with cardstock and the larger version, the other stitched up with felt. I'm working on a post, but keep getting distracted including 3 hours of no internet due to an error on the part of the people replacing a line... only 6 houses were affected... : /.  I don't play often, but can't pick a winning lottery ticket to save my life lol. Still quieter than last week, and to use one of my favorite lines from Babe, that'll do.

I'm working on another layout. This one has a motion dvd cover cut apart for the focal point. The clouds are stamped on with Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Iced Spruce, Hickory Smoke and that layer restamped slightly off center with Black Soot). The paper is from a beautiful set of flower patterns called Fantasy Florals by Recollection. Ironic that the paper I need to use first is this fabricish no flowers side lol. The lightening is Weathered White Antiquities embossing powder. All the stamps used thus far are from Altenew's Rain and Shine set.

The other "side" of the motion cover with a slightly better view of the clouds. The "frame" is made of some tapeworks lime green polka dot washi and some green American Craft glitter ribbon. Still working out how/where to put in the journaling.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for peeks at more crafty spaces : D.

5 comments:

Carmen said...

I say that all the time "that'll do pig" no one gets it! No one!

Love the LO - is that an actual DVD box you've cut up?

Have a great week,
Carmen x #23

April said...

I love Harry Potter! I had not heard that quote, but now I'll know. :-)
April #34

Helen said...

great use of your dvd cover. have a good week Helen #3

Sarah Brennan said...

I like the moody background on the layout and the lightening stamp fits really well. Have a great week. Sarah#14

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi there, great job! Looks amazing. I can sympathise with the internet loss. We lost ours for 3 days last year through an engineer error. They actually unplugged our connection at the box in the road, to plug in someone new! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX